How to Take Your Own Family Photos
Smartphone + DSLR Photography for Moms
Do you ever wish you could take family photos more than just every once in a while when you can afford to hire a professional?
I want to teach you how to become your own family photographer - even if you don't have a fancy camera!
You have all of the tools you need to take amazing pictures of your family and I don’t want you to feel held back anymore!
In this class, You’ll learn:
- How to get your family on board with taking photos
- The actual how-to and technical aspects for both smartphones + DSLRs
- How to pick a great location
- How to pick outfits
- How to pose & feel natural in front of the camera
- Plus, you’ll gain access to an exclusive video tutorial that is only offered in the complete Portraits of Us course. This video tutorial takes you behind the scene with my family and I as we take our own family photos. I walk you through every step and show you exactly what to do to take your own family pictures.
Hello, I’m Jessie!
I am a wife + mama and self-taught photographer. Im passionate about empowering fellow moms to to see how incredible their everyday is and to take beautiful pictures of their kids (regardless of their camera equipment – I’m lookin’ at you, iPhone moms). I teach moms how to apply the same techniques I use as a professional photographer to their own personal photography.
On April 30th, 2017, I took my first picture of my newborn rainbow baby.
My eyes filled with tears and I had this overwhelming feeling that every picture I had ever taken was in preparation for this – for him. He is what this creative part of my heart was made for.
I want this for you, mama. My heart is for you to have beautiful images of your babies to look back on so you can step into those moments over and over again & someday show your kids the story of their childhood.